Klook.com

Sunday, March 4, 2018

, , ,

Have you seen this interaction between Seonho and Guanlin?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Guanlin video called Seonho at around 1AM and Seonho answered it, but then
just like the pictures below. Guanlin put a chick doll next to him and told Seonho,
'I'm gonna sleep with you (Seonho)'ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Seonho: 'He video called me at 1AM'
Seonho: 'He showed me this (?) (and said), I'm gonna sleep with you'
Seonho: 'You can see that he had a chick doll on his bed like this'

Seonho: 'And I think that's really funny'
Seonho: 'How he puts a chick doll right next to him'
Seonho: 'And says that he's gonna sleep with meㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ'
Guanlin: 'I'm gonna sleep with you~'

[+569][-36]

1. [+76][-1] They somehow look similar, but actually have a very different personalityㅋㅋㅋ Guan Lin unexpectedly has a lot of cute sides in himㅋㅋ

2. [+72][-0] It's nice to know that they still contact each other.. By the way, where did Guan Lin get that dollㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute..

3. [+66][-1] A chick told another chick that he's a chick.. That's so cuteㅠㅠ

4. [+29][-0] That's so cute..ㅋㅋ I thought Guan Lin was a very blunt guy but turns out he's actually a very sweet guy..

5. [+25][-0] Both of them are not only so freaking handsome but also cute..

6. [+23][-0] Guan Lin is seriously so cute..

7. [+17][-1] Why are there a lot of downvote in this post..? That's so upsetting..

8. [+15][-0] I heard that when Guan Lin got his days off, he brought some food with him and met Seonhoㅋㅋㅋ And I also heard that Guan Lin's father came to Seonho's fansign in Taiwan and cheered for him. It's really nice to see them getting along and still contacting each other like this..

9. [+14][-0] I went to Wanna One's fansign and asked Guan Lin, 'You miss Seonho, don't you?~~~' and he was like, 'How did you know? Did Seonho tell you that?'ㅠㅠ They're seriously so cute..

10. [+13][-0] That's seriously so cute.. Am I the only one whose heart flutters to read this? Look at his reversal charms..
trazy.com