Klook.com

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

, ,

Park Jihoon looks like a real idol in this gifㅋㅋㅋ

Park Jihoon is indeed a real idol, but the way his expressions change as his clothes change as well in this gif makes him look like an idol more.
And anyway, Wanna One's latest song sounds really great. The intro sounds so sweet and then it gets really excitingㅋㅋㅋ
I heard that this is just their pre-release song, I'm really looking forward to their title track.

[+565][-64]

1. [+222][-1] On a day when cherry blossoms starting to fall, I met you for the first time..

2. [+191][-2] His face is always working hard in every kind of time and situation.. So freaking handsome..

3. [+186][-2] He looks like a real idol in this gif tooㅋㅋㅋ


4. [+54][-1] His smile is so beautiful..

6. [+53][-3] I'm not a fan of him but I somehow always feel happy whenever I see him, it's really fascinating..

7. [+51][-0] Look at how adorable is facial expressions are.. He was born to be an idol..

8. [+50][-1] He was born to be an idol..

9. [+46][-2] I can't believe he got the intro part..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+43][-0] Park Jihoon has this ability to make people feel happy..


trazy.com