Klook.com

Sunday, March 4, 2018

, ,

The gifs that become a hot topic on Facebook because of how heart-fluttering it is

페북에서 대리 설렘으로 난리난 짤.gif | 인스티즈
페북에서 대리 설렘으로 난리난 짤.gif | 인스티즈

Another series of web drama from Love Playlist, titled 'Just One Bite'
It's currently the hottest topic of the town because of the guy's eye smile and the kiss scene..ㄷㄷ

The guy in the gif is called Cheolmin and is the vocalist of band called HONEYST.


-The last gif... I'm dying....

-Ah.. He resembles someone but I can't figure out the name..

-Oh, that guy?? Isn't he in a band or something?

-I always get jealous, sad, and my heart gets fluttered whenever I watch series from Love Playlist..

-I guess there's something wrong with me.. I don't see anything heart-fluttering from those gifs..

-That guy is Kang Cheolmin, the vocalist of HONEYST which is signed under FNC Ent. I had to look up for his information after seeing these gifs..ㅠㅠ

-Huk.. The last gif..

-Where can I watch the series? 
  -Just watch it from their facebook or look up for 'Love Playlist' (연플리) on Youtube!

-Oh.. I have my eyes on HONEYST since one of the members is my colleagues, they're so cool!

-Hul.. Cheolmin-ah..

-I remember him performing in my school festival and he looks so freaking handsome.. He's also good at singing!

-He kinda resembles Cha Eunwoo..

-He looks like Eric Nam, but with his eyes more slanted upwards..

-I really like HONEYST's songs..

-I was very surprised when I watched the video because the kiss scene literally popped out of nowhere as soon as it loaded..

-HONEYST once came to my school!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. He looks like Hyunsik from BTOB.. 

-He looks so cute when he smiles..
trazy.com