Klook.com

Sunday, March 4, 2018

,

The size of UEE's ankles

유이 발목 굵기 수준.jpg | 인스티즈
유이 발목 굵기 수준.jpg | 인스티즈


-She was so thin...

-I always feel bad for her whenever I see this picture..ㅠㅠ

-Sejeong's ankles are probably the same size as my fingers..

-Seems like UEE lost too much weight..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. That's like.. smaller than a mannequin's ankle..

-Han Sunhwa is thin as well, though.. I can't imagine how thin UEE is then..

-...?? Oh my goodness..

-Hul.. She's too thin..ㅠㅠ I seriously want to donate some of my fats to her..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. That's just the same size as my wrists..

-She's pretty..ㅠㅠ But I think she didn't have to lose that much weight.. She'll still look pretty with some weight on, I'm worried for her health..

-Why is Han Sunhwa always missing one of her hands in every pictures..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. I'm so jealous of her..

-Can someone tell me the brand of the one piece that Han Sunhwa is wearing?

-ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷShe's so thin..ㅠㅠ I'm so jealous of her..ㅠㅠ

-Did she purposely lose weight until that point or.. It's just because of her metabolism..?
trazy.com