Klook.com

Friday, November 18, 2022

, ,

Aespa's Giselle becomes the talk of the town because of her weight loss

 




These are unedited press pictures

-She looks really pretty right now, I hope she wouldn't lose weight anymore. I don't like it when she's too skinnyㅠㅠ

-She somehow reminds me of Sunmi

-It's my first time seeing Giselle with a cold image like this...

-Hul... She became so much prettier. As expected, diet is the best plastic surgery...

-She looks so f*cking gorgeous, I didn't even recognize it was Giselle at first

-Oh... Look at her finally discovering her own style. I love that looks on her.

-She reminds me of G.Naㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's slim but still voluminous at the same time... I'm so jealous of her...

-Weight this weight that, I'm so sick of y'all. Stop judging other people's bodies. 

-How could she lose so much weight in such a short time? I'm so jealous of her...

-I feel like she also changes her makeup style??

-I've always thought Giselle is pretty and has the best physical figure in the group. I'm glad people finally recognize it.

-Whoa... She looks so pretty. I wonder when Aespa's next comeback is? I'm looking forward to it

-I think Giselle is the prettiest these days...

-I can't imagine how tough it must've been for herㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com