Klook.com

Friday, November 18, 2022

, , , , , , , , , , ,

The updated result of gay men's favorite male idols 2022 ver

 


ASTRO's Moonbin





ASTRO's Cha Eunwoo



Ex KNK's Park Seoham



The Boyz's Juyeon



Monsta X's Shownu


Seventeen's Mingyu

theqoo

-I like them too...

-Looks like we share something in commonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There are a lot of gay men around me who like Shownu...

-Looks like both men and women like Cha Eunwoo...

-It seems like they like handsome men. Well, I do like handsome men, too...

-Their type is similar to mine...?^^;;

-I like Park Seoham too...

-My bias is in this list...

-We're rivals...

-They all have similar vibes...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm a straight woman, but I can totally relate to them...

-You guys better get in the line

-Gay men have f*cking high standards...

trazy.com