Klook.com

Saturday, October 29, 2022

There are estimated 100 people having cardiac arrest in Itaewon

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/003/0011505243?sid=102

 On the 29th, a large-scale accident occurred in Itaewon, Yongsan-gu, Seoul. It is reported that around 100 people experience cardiac arrest due to this incident. According to the authorities, the incident was reported at 10:15PM and they are currently looking into the exact time and the cause of the accident. 

theqoo

-What is going on?ㅠㅠ

-I don't think this will stop people from coming to Itaewon tomorrow. I think that area should be restricted, no?

-This doesn't even sound real to me. That's way too many people.

-I hope no one is severely injured from this accidentㅠㅠ

-Just imagine how crowded was it thereㅠㅠ What is going on...

-That is f*cking terrifying...

-I have never seen anything like this before in my entire life...

-How did all of this happen? The number of victims keeps on increasing, oh God...

-Is there some kind of an event there or what? Is Itaewon always that crowded?

-I heard there are some casualties. Let's be careful with our words, I'm sure they didn't want this to happen either.

-This is exactly why we should stop holding Halloween eventsㅠㅠ

-Wow... This is really serious...

-You're telling me all of this happened because of Halloween?

trazy.com