Klook.com

Monday, October 31, 2022

The nationalities of people who passed away in Itaewon tragedy

 


South Korea: 133
China: 4
Iran: 4
Russia: 3
Japan: 2
Thailand: 1
France: 1 
Australia: 1
Vietnam: 1
Uzbekistan: 1
Norway: 1
Kazakhstan: 1
Sri Lanka: 1
Austria: 1
United States: 1

Total: 153


-I hope they all rest in peace...

-Oh my goodness. This is really heart breaking. I hope they all rest in peace.

-There are a lot of foreigners...

-There are a lot of foreigners because it's Itaewonㅠㅠ

-Oh my goodness, this is really saddening. They must've come this far to another country to have some funㅠㅠ

-I'm tearing up to see this...

-That one victim from Austria came to South Korea to learn our language...ㅜㅜ

-Oh Gosh, I still can't believe all of this happened...

-I still can't believe this happened. It's not like there were wars and suddenly many people passed away in the middle of Seoul. 

-I heard from a news outlet in Japan that no Japanese passed away from this incident. Which one is true? Or did they just identify the victim?

-This is really heart breaking. I hope they all rest in peace.

-I'm speechless. I'm really sorry that they had to experience this in our countryㅠㅠ

-I'm sure they must've come all the way to South Korea full of excitement. This is really sad.

-No one expected this to happen in this country.

-There are people looking for their friends and families on Twitter, I hope they'll reconnect as soon as possible. This is really heart breaking. 

trazy.com