Klook.com

Monday, October 31, 2022

"A group of 5 to 6 people started pushing" "A man with rabbit headband" Testimonies ... The police analyzes CCTV

 There are many testimonies from witnesses and survivors at the scene of the accident that someone intentionally pushed the crowd. From the top of the alley, some people were heard chanting, 'Push! Push!', 'Push stronger!' etc and shortly after that, the crow quickly collapsed downhill. 

They also described the people who first started pushing quite specifically. Most of the witnesses and survivors said, "A group of 5 to 6 people started the pushing" "It was a group of Korean men and foreigners" and "One of the men was wearing a rabbit headband."

The sight of people being pushed down right before the accident was captured in a video. The 1-minute long video shows that the alley was crowded, but people were passing relatively smoothly. However, suddenly people began to push from the top of the alley. It happened two or three times as seen in the video. The video also captured the sight of people struggling to escape from the alley.

If these testimonies were true, the people who deliberately started pushing could face criminal punishment. 

https://v.daum.net/v/20221031081435828

theqoo

-I hope the police will catch those guys...

-I think I saw a video of a man wearing a rabbit headband in Itaewon...

-Hul, they're right. The alley was crowded, but people still could pass. But then they got pushed from one side and collapsed downhill.

-I don't know much about criminal punishment but I hope they feel guilty for what they did. 

-There are way too many people killed in this accident...

-I hope they will live with nightmares and guilt for the rest of their life.

-That's right, the alley was crowded but they still could move. Things only gotten out of control when people started pushing.

-Put those murderers in jail...

-They should be arrested. They should know that what they did was wrong. That's the only way so that such thing wouldn't happen again in the future. 

-I heard a group of 5 adult men, including the one with the rabbit headband, started pushing people in the alley. I think I also heard there were foreigners in this group. They kept pushing even when the rescue came. That doesn't make sense, right? That's why there are speculations about this group of men doing drugs. 

-I hope the police will catch them as soon as possible. Even though I know they're going to make excuses like 'I was drunk, I don't remember at all'

-The man with the rabbit headband was going uphill. I hope people don't attack them before it's confirmedㅠㅠ Pictures of his face is being spread widely on the internet right now. But I think it's a different person because that person's headband wasn't black. Hul.

trazy.com