Klook.com

Monday, October 31, 2022

,

Lee Jihan, actor who participated in Produce 101 Season 2, passed away in the Itaewon tragedy at the age of 24

 

Lee Jihan's company, 935 Ent. revealed, "It's true that Lee Jihan passed away in an accident in Itaewon on the 29th"

The representative said, "We were hoping it wasn't him, we were really surprised when we heard the news. We are being really careful right now because his family is really sad after hearing this news. We hope he rests in peace"

On the 30th, fellow participants from Mnet Produce 101 Season 2, Park Heeseok, Jo Jinhyung, and Kim Dohyun posted on their SNS account, "On October 30th, Lee Jihan has left us and went to a comfortable place. Please say your last goodbye to Jihan. Due to lack of seats, you can start visiting from 2PM tomorrow"

Kim Dohyun posted, "I pray for all of those who left us too early in Itaewon accident to rest in peace. I may not understand the feelings of the family left behind, but I would like to express my deepest condolences"

theqoo

-Hul... I remember seeing him on this site because I thought he was really handsome...

-He was really young... This is really heartbreaking. I hope he goes to a better place and be happy there.

-This doesn't make sense... No...

-I think I'm going to go crazy at this point...

-Oh Gosh, this is really heartbreaking. I hope he rests in peace.

-He was really young and this is really heartbreaking...

-Oh my goodness... This is really shocking. I hope he rests in peace.

-What...? For real...? I hope he rests in peace...

-Jihan-ah....

trazy.com