Klook.com

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

, ,

180cm and 51 kg Lee Sungjong says, "Soy milk and three almonds are enough for dinner"

Infinite's Lee Sungjong shares his daily life at Cultwo Show. He said, "I ate an egg today. I divided it into three and ate it three times", surprising Kim Taegyun and Yoo Minsang. He continued, "I usually don't eat dinner at all or maybe just three almonds. When I don't have any energy, I would a box of soy milk and three almonds to get my energy back. Starring on this show energize me, I'm not hungry at all." When asked whether if he always been a picky eater, he admitted, "My parents used to scold me a lot as a child."

-Seems like he doesn't like to eat...

-A box of soy milk and there almonds are not even enough of snack for me... This is very shocking...

-Excuse me, I eat a bag of Honey Butter Almond as a snack...

-Eating an egg a day is not a picky eater...

-An egg is all he had for a day...???

-That's dangerous, though...?

-He used to eat a lot when he was actively promoting with Infinite... Why did he became so skinny...

-Not even an egg per meal, but he divided it into three so that he could eat it throughout the day...?

-D... Do you even use the bathroom...?

-This is really heart-breakingㅠㅠㅠ

-I think I'd be depressed if I eat like that every day...

-You would get hair loss if you continue to eat like that. Believe me, I wish I never had to learn it the hard way.

-I don't think that's a good habit for your health...

-I hope he'll take a good care of his healthㅠㅠ Be healthy... I'm not being rudeㅠㅠ Good luck, Sungjong-ie...

-This is all because of those malicious comments. I mean, you know how mean netizens could be when they see celebrities gain the slightest weight.

-How is it possible for him to move around...?

trazy.com