Klook.com

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Famous songwriter and singer arrested for drugs use

 A famous songwriter and singer, A, has been arrested by police for drugs use. According to the police, A, male in his 40s, was arrested on September 26th at 8PM in a Hotel in Gangnam. During the investigation, A admitted to have been taking methamphetamine several times in Gangnam and other areas. A also informed the police another suspect for drugs use, the police has obtained an arrest warrant for the other suspect. Now the police will conduct a test on A and investigate whether he has committed additional crimes. 

theqoo

-Can't they just reveal the identity right away? This will only harm innocent people...

-Another drugs use????? Why the fuck would you use drugs...

-I have no idea it was that easy for people to buy drugs in our country...

-Please, reveal his identity right away before people start making assumptions and harming innocent people...

-I think he's more famous as a songwriter, not a singer...

-I think I'm seeing several drugs use related articles in one week...

-I can't think of anyone in their 40s who is a famous songwriter and singer... I hope they'd just reveal his identity...

-I really hate articles like this. They really should just reveal his identity instead of making people assume.

-I'm not even surprised to see news like this... I bet people like Kush do drugs, too...

-Singer and songwriter in his 40s...? I wonder who it is...

-Why on earth would you do drugs...

-Let's not jump into conclusions. Let's learn from the previous incident, that actor was just taking medications for his depression. So let's just wait until we get further information before judging.

-Crazy how there's a lot of druggies in our countries...

-This is exactly why you shouldn't drink beverages given by strangers in South Korea...

trazy.com