Klook.com

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

, ,

Why does Jaehyun look more handsome without stage makeup?

 First of all, this is his stage makeup






Off stage








I love both makeup, but I personally think he looks really handsome with light makeup. I wonder what's the reason behind of it...? Personal preferences?
What about you guys?

Upvote if you think he looks more handsome with light make-up
Downvote if you think he looks more handsome with stage make-up

pann
[+590][-36]

1. [+51][-4] Whoa... The answer is really clear. The downvote count is 0ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess everyone agrees that he looks more handsome with light makeupㅋㅋㅋ Seems like we're all on the same boat. Jaehyun has the 'model student' kind of vibes, SM Ent. purposely gives him smokey eye make-up and strong make-up to match the tough concept his group pursues. I totally understand that, but his eyes have already been that f*cking beautifulㅠㅠ The make-up artist gives a slight touch of pink underneath his eyes and cheeks;; He looks more f*cking charming the lighter his makeup is...

'His eyebrows' arch is really beautiful. Jaehyun has a light skin-tone, his skin is like ceramics. His eyes and cheeks are already pink, so I'm trying to bring out that point. I think the slight touch of purple for his lips is his charms.'

2. [+39][-3] Seriously, though. He looks handsome either way. 

3. [+37][-2] He looks way more handsome with no make-up on. You can see it in his Instagram live broadcasts. 

4. [+27][-5] I have never been a fan of NCT, I already quit being a Kpop stan. However, I personally think it'd be great if he stars in a drama. He has the type of face that I want to stare as long as I can.

5. [+22][-1] How should I put it into words...? I'm not a fan but I think he looks more natural and gorgeous with no make-up on...







trazy.com