Klook.com

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

,

Yong Junhyung, announces comeback after 4 years ... 'Currently doing the final touch'

 

theqoo

-That's allowed?

-What did he do?

-I'm looking forward to his comeback. I really like his music style.

-But he's not as bad as Seungri and Jung Joonyoung, is he? It's his freedom to make a comeback or not. I don't know if I'll support him, though. 

-Isn't he already retired from the industry, though?

-He made a sexual remark about the illegal footage that Jung Joonyoung shared. It wasn't a footage from the hidden camera, but the video was shared without permission in his 1:1 chat room with Jung Joonyoung.

-He didn't do anything, no? Only Seungri and Jung Joonyoung shared the videos and make sexual remarks in the group chat. He didn't respond at all. I also saw an article saying that he didn't even share the videosㄷㄷ What is the truth?

-But still, I'm going to support him...

-I thought he already retired from the industry. I guess I was wrong.

-If you go to his Instagram account, you'll see that he still has fans. I'm sure he'll do well with his career as a song writer...ㅋㅋㅋ I'm personally still shocked because of the news, though...

-Is he under any companies?

-I don't think he was one of those criminal guys...? Well, I'm sure he'd still get attention if he makes his comeback, anyway.

-What...? He wasn't even in the group chat...

trazy.com