Klook.com

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

,

Namgoong Min -Jin Areum to get married on October 7th, private wedding ceremony in Shilla Hotel

 

Actor Namgoong Min is getting married to his girlfriend, Jin Areum, after dating for 7 years. Their wedding ceremony will be held on October 7th at 6.30PM in Shilla Hotel. The wedding will be private, attended only by relatives and acquaintances from both families. Actor Jung Moonsung will be the host of the wedding ceremony. Jung Moonsung is a longtime best friend of Namgoong Min. He has starred in various dramas such as Good Manager, The Undateables, Black Sun, etc. The celebration song hasn't been confirmed yet. 

theqoo

-They've already been dating for 7 years? ㄷㄷㄷ Congratulations...

-What?? He has a girlfriend?? Congratulations...

-Whoa... They've been dating for a really long time... Congratulations...

-Whoa... I didn't even know that he has a girlfriend. Anyway, congratulations on getting married! 

-Whoa... I didn't know that he has been in a relationship for a really long time. Congratulations!

-Seems like we will not be able to see him in I Live Alone now...ㅠㅠ

-Congratulations, Oppa!! It's such a pity that you won't be able to star in I Live Alone anymore but congratulations!!

-Whoa... I was just thinking, 'Why isn't Namgoong Min getting married?', not too long agoㅋㅋ

-It's sad to know that he won't be able to star in I Live Alone any more nowㅋㅋㅋ Congrats!!!

-His dating news surfaced when I was really into him, it broke my heart really bad but I'm happy to see him being in such a great relationship, and now even getting marriedㅋㅋㅋ I hope you're happy~~

-His relationship is so quiet that I sometimes forget that he has a girlfriendㅋㅋ

trazy.com