Klook.com

Saturday, August 13, 2022

,

Jessi's bare face that shocked K-Netz

 The pictures of Jessi's bare face that have been surfacing online for quite some time


I know she was not wearing her usual makeup style here, but she just looked so different.
I feel like somebody had photoshopped her facial features in the picture above.
I thought it was obviously edited and didn't think about it again.

Then, I somehow came across her bare face again as I was watching Youtube Shorts. I was shocked.




She looks so pure;;;
It's a video. It doesn't look edited at all.
(She looks even prettier from the previous pictures)
I'm writing this post because I hope she'll do an innocent or pure concept like this.



-She looks so cute with no makeup onㅋㅋㅋ

-Hyuna looks so pure, too, when she has no makeup on...

-She looks like a whole different person...

-She looks charming either wayㅠㅠ

-I feel like she'll be a lot more popular if she does her makeup lightly, like Winter.

-Hul... How could she look so different? She looks like a whole different person...

-She looks gorgeous with makeup on but... her bare face radiates a different aura. It's fascinating. She's so prettyㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't even remember what she usually looks like for a second. She looks really different.

-Jessi-ya, let's just not put any makeup on now...

-Whoa... Unnie, you're so beautiful!!

-She looks younger with no makeup on...

-She slightly resembles Wonder Girls' Yubin when she has no makeup on...

-I think no one would recognize her if she goes around in public with no makeup onㅋㅋㅋ So cute...

-She's so f*cking gorgeous... Her skin looks really nice...
trazy.com