Klook.com

Saturday, August 13, 2022

, , ,

The thing that women do when they see a handsome man

The thing that women do when they see a handsome man:
-Ask for his number (X)
-Show interest (X)
-Getting scared (O)

Rather than thinking he's handsome, I feel more overwhelmed.
He somehow makes me take some steps backward...?


-I know what this feels like...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so overwhelming that you'd actually take some steps backward...

-I was so overwhelmed during The Boyz's concert. I was frozen when I saw them right in front of my eyesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I somehow feel shy watching Hyungwon, even through a screen, because he's too handsome. I just can't look straight at the screen.

-This is exactly what I felt when I first saw Moonbin in person, I remember thinking it was 'scary'

-It's true, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Somehow, you just want to hideㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I almost got hit by a car because I started to take some steps backward when I saw Jo Insung in person...

-Whoa... He looks so f*cking handsome. He just... Shines...

-Whoa... He is indeed very handsome!ㅋㅋ

-I can relate. I've been through a similar experience, too, beforeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think I know what she's trying to sayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



trazy.com