Klook.com

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

,

Honey J to debut as a singer... Releases her first album in August

 

https://naver.me/xtqdCmws

Honey J's agency says, 'It's true that we're discussing a song release with Honey J, however, nothing is confirmed yet. She is not going to debut as a singer'

theqoo

-Kahee was a dancer, too, before she debuted as a singer, right? It is not a sacred job, anyone who wants to do it can do it.

-I hope she'll have a killer performance once she debuts... If she really does, I'm willing to sacrifice my whole life for her...

-She's a great singer... I'm rooting for her...

-What's wrong with that? Some singers participate in dancing shows and no one talks about that?

-She can do whatever she wants as long as it's not harming other people... Why are you guys meddling in other people's business?

-Whoa... That's cool. I'm pretty sure must've received some lessons prior to her debut as a singer. I don't think we have to worry about it.

-I'm really looking forward to this...

-Hul... Amazing. Good luck, Honey J Unnie. I will always be rooting for you.

-I think she'll rock, thoughㄷㄷㄷ And anyone can do whatever they want. I don't see anything wrong with that. Good luckㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com