Klook.com

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Which South Korean actors or actresses that have the biggest fandom?

 I'm talking about a large-scale fandom like idols'

instiz

-Lee Minho...? Kim Soohyun...? Song Joongki...?

-Lee Joon-gi has a big fandom...

-Song Joonkgi, Lee Jongsuk, Song Kang...?

-Park Bogum

-If we're talking about Korean fandom, it's Jo Seungwoo. If we're talking about Intl fandom, it's Lee Minho...

-Doesn't Kim Seonho have a large fandom too?

-I don't exactly know who it is, but all that I can think of is Lee Minho

-I once walked past a group of tourists on the subway and they were talking about Lee Minho. He's quite popular.

-Kim Seonho's fandom is just as big as idols' fandoms...

-Lee Minho has a huge Intl fandom...

-Right now, I think it's Kim Seonho...? Even though I don't really like either the actor or the fandom...ㅋㅋ

-Lee Minho

trazy.com