Klook.com

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

,

If you had to pick Seo Hyunjin's representative drama, what would it be?

 

The Three Musketeers (2014) as Kang Bin

Rebellious (2013) as Joon Kyeong-mo

The King's Daughter, Soo Baekhyang (2013-2014) as Soo Baekhyang

Goddess of Fire (2013) as Shim Hwa-ryung

Ohjaryongi Ganda (2012-2013) as Na Jinjoo

Degree of Love (2017) as Lee Hyunsoo

Dr. Romantic (2016-2017) as Yoon Seojung

Bring It On, Ghost (2016) 

Another Oh Haeyoung (2016) as Oh Haeyoung

Let's Eat 2 (2015) as Baek Suji

Why Her (2022) as Oh Soo-jae

You are My Spring (2021) as Kang Dajeong

Record of Youth (2022) as special appearance

Black Dog (2019-2020) as Go Haneul

Beauty Inside (2018) as Han Se-gye

Let's Eat 3 (2018) as special appearance

I think it's Another Oh Haeyoung


-Another Oh Haeyoung

-Dr. Romantic

-Another Oh Haeyoung? Beauty Inside? I really loved her in those two dramas...

-It's obviously Another Oh Haeyoung. However, I personally really loved her in Let's Eat

-Another Oh Haeyoung is her best drama. But my personal favorite is Dr. Romantic.

-I know it's Another Oh Haeyoung, but I really loved her in Beauty Inside and Soo Baekhyangㅋㅋㅠㅠ Honestly, I haven't watched Another Oh Haeyoung...

-Another Oh Haeyoung!!~ That drama made me realize what an amazing actress she is...

-Dr. Romantic, Another Oh Haeyoung, Beauty Inside

-Another Oh Haeyoung, even though I haven't watched it yet...

-Her representative drama is Another Oh Haeyoung, but my favorite drama of hers is Beauty Inside!

-Her representative drama would either be Another Oh Haeyoung or Dr. Romantic. But my favorite character she ever played is Han Se-gye from Beauty Inside!!

-I personally think it's Beauty Inside...




trazy.com