Klook.com

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

,

Roy Kim to have first comeback in 2 years after being discharged from Marine Corps

 According to a rep, Roy Kim is currently preparing for a comeback that will take time in August or at latest, September. His last release was 'Linger On' in May 2020, this will be his first comeback in 2 years and 3 months. 

Previously in 2019, Roy Kim was investigated for being a member of Jung Joonyoung's controversial group chat. However, he was declared innocent after later it was revealed that he only sent a message there saying that a picture was edited. Roy Kim was discharged from the Marine Corps last December. At his discharge, he said, "The time I spent in Marine Corps was filled with valuable memories and learning that could not be exchanged with anything. I would love to deliver my gratitude and infinite love to everyone who gave me the strength and courage to become better. I wish everyone, whom I met in the military even for a short time, good health'. 

https://m.joynews24.com/v/1508698

theqoo

-I've been waiting for his comeback...

-Ah... I didn't know he was declared innocent until I read the comments...

-It must've been so unfair for him. It's a pity that not a lot of people knows that he's actually innocentㅜㅜ

-I really love his voice. It's such a relief to know that I still get to listen to his voice.

-I hope his new song will hit big this time. It must've been so unfair for him. I remember he got a lot of hate back then.

-Oh... I'm really looking forward to this, I really love his voiceㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel bad for him for having such a bad friend. I hope nothing like that will ever happen to him again in the future.

-Oh... My boyfriend is a big fan of Roy Kim, I should go tell him!

-Good luck, Roy Kim!!! I've been waiting for your comeback...

-Good luck... I really love his voice and songs...

-I misunderstood him too at first. When I found out that he was innocent, I felt really bad and apologetic toward him. That's when I realize how terrifying the press is. I wish him all the best for this comeback.

trazy.com