Klook.com

Monday, April 11, 2022

,

The price of accessory that Taeyeon recently wore on Amazing Saturdayㄷㄷ

 

It's from Daiso and comes as one set with the necklace, earrings, and tiara. It's 3000KRW (2USD)



-Taeyeon is so pretty that I didn't even notice she was wearing those...

-I received that as my birthday present. Do people in their 20s still buy these?

-Kim Taeyeon's beauty is... Unbelievableㅋㅋㅋ

-3000?? Oh... I'm gonna go buy it tomorrow...

-Oh Gosh, I seriously thought it was 3000USD...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It amazes me how celebrities could wear things like this and make them look expensive...

-This shows how important the model looks when you promote accessoriesㅋㅋㅋ

-It looks elegant when Taeyeon wears it... So prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Where can I buy this?ㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh... It's the same accessories that Han Sohee wore beforeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This makes me realize that Taeyeon and I are different and will never be the same... The reality just hits me really hard...

-This is the definition of 'Face completes the fashion'. It would only look like a toy if I wear itㅠㅠ

-Why does it look expensive when Taeyeon wears it?
trazy.com