Klook.com

Monday, April 11, 2022

,

LE SSERAFIM 2022 "FEARLESS" SHOW

 

theqoo


-Kazuha?? She reminds me of model Lee Hojeong...

-This video looks like it was taken in 200sㅠㅠㅠ

-Huh Yunjin looks charming and talented. Kazuha looks pretty as well.

-That Japanese member has the ability to draw people in with her charms. She looks so f*cking elegant.

-I have to admit that the controversial member has a very unique and beautiful visual...

-This video actually looks okay, but I can't help thinking of those controversial pictures every time I see her...

-Whoa... Kazuha looks like a real model...

-What kind of concept are they going with? I seriously can't figure it out...

-This somehow makes me raise my expectation... I think their concept will be really cool...

-The runway part looks so old-fashionedㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠ But I have to admit that their visuals are legendary. Just how many centers do they have in this groupㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The girls look beautiful but the concept is so-so... It looks like it was taken 10 years ago...

-They should've released this video first... The girls received hate for no reasonㅠㅠ

trazy.com