Klook.com

Monday, April 11, 2022

What is the stupidest thing you believed as a child?

 

I believed I would be happier when I grow up

theqoo

-I agree. I thought so, too.

-I believed that I have a great personality and that everyone likes meㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I believed that everything will become stable and comfortable once I become a grown-up

-I believed that my mom is a strong woman

-Ghost

-I believed I could enroll to Harvard Universityㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I believed that everything will be solved once I go to college

-I believed that I will be free and rich once I become a grown-up

-I believed the world will end in 1999...

-I believed that I was a special person

-I believed that I could achieve anything if I put a lot of effort into it

-I believed I would have at least a house once I turn 30...ㅎㅎ

-You guys can't believe that you're getting older right?ㅋㅋㅋ 20s and 30s seemed like a long way to go, I believed I would always be forever young...

-I believed I could do whatever I want once I become a grown-up

trazy.com