Klook.com

Thursday, March 7, 2019

What is up with this Irene's fansite master..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Maybe they mistook her as one of the reporters?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
But this fansite master attends almost all of Red Velvet's schedule, so I think Irene knows her face..
It's my first time seeing a fansite master taking a picture in Miu Miu's official event..ㅋㅋㅋ



-Hul.. That sounds unbelievable..

-Hul.. Maybe they really did mistake her as one of the reporters??

-Whoa..??? I thought she was having her own exclusive photoshoot, whoa..

-Whoa.. That looks like a pictorial.. SM, do your job and pay that fansite master..

-That must be a drawing and not a real human.. I can't believe this.. 

-Her beauty is so surreal..

-Whoa, can somebody tell me the name of the fansite..?

-Whoa.. My heart just skipped a beatㅠㅠ Unnie, you're so prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-Are you sure this is not a pictorial..??

-Whoa, Irene looks so cool!!

-Maybe she bought the pictures from a reporter..?? Anyway, look at her visual..

-Did she buy the pictures from a reporter..? Or maybe Irene couldn't recognize her because it was dark at that time..? Or maybe that fansite master is actually a reporter..??

-Hul..?? That looks like a press-taken picture, though..

-I thought this was a teaser for Red Velvet's comeback.. Whoa..

-Or maybe this fansite master is actually a reporter..?? That sounds unbelievable.. 
trazy.com