Klook.com

Thursday, March 7, 2019

TXT with bad outfits today











-Don't you think they look really thin..? Let's gain some weight, boysㅠㅠ

-Their outfits remind me of SHINee..

-I think their hairstyle is a bigger problem right here..

-Their outfits look like NCT's.. But a little bit better..

-Is NCT's stylist working with them right now..?

-Their visuals are quite fine, anyway..

-Huening Kai is so adorable..

-They look so cute.. I hope things are turning out well for them~~

-Why do they all look so sleepy and restless..?

-When do they get these type of outfits again beside their early debut days?ㅋㅋㅋ

-They remind me of B1A4 during their early debut daysㅋㅋㅋ

-Those outfits remind me of NCT..

-They just freshly debuted, I think it's going to get better as the time passes by~~ But I'm not a really big fan of these type of outfitsㅠㅠ

-I think they really need to change their stylists, make up artists, and hairstylists..

-I guess I'm not the only one who thinks of NCT when I see these outfits..ㅋㅋ
trazy.com