Klook.com

Thursday, March 7, 2019

[UPDATED] Can anyone find me the picture of idol that my boss has as their lockscreen..?

The background was blue, he was wearing white shirt, his hair was black.. I can't remember his facial expressions, though. And the picture was taken from his side, not frontㅜㅜ

Blue background + Short-sleeved white shirt + Slightly parted black hair + Holding a mic in one hand + Big round eyes + The picture only captured his upper body

내 팀장님 배경화면인 아이돌 찾아줄 사람.... | 인스티즈
It looks really similar with this person, but the background is a little bit brighter than this one

내 팀장님 배경화면인 아이돌 찾아줄 사람.... | 인스티즈
He has a similar hair color with this person..
And I'm sorry for the bad drawing, but I think the picture was taken from his side..

내 팀장님 배경화면인 아이돌 찾아줄 사람.... | 인스티즈
The background was similar to this one..


-Just ask your boss..

-You can just ask your boss and fangirl together..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Who is it..? I'm really curious..

-What if it was the picture that your boss personally took..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Blue background, white shirt, black hair, taken from his side.. It totally fits the criteria!!
    ㄴNope..!! But who is this..?
        ㄴDowoon from Day6..

-Ah.. But the OP is talking about hand mic..

-Is the OP talking about Jungkook..?

-I'm so curious.. Please notify me if you already find the idol..

-I'm sure this is not the picture she's talking about, right..?
    ㄴThe picture was taken by a fansite master..

-This..??
    ㄴHe doesn't have that type of hairstyle..ㅠㅠ His hair was parted and seems to be fixed by a hairspray..

-Can you remember any celebrities who resembles that idol..?

-I'm really curious.. And at the same time I have a feeling it's actually Jungkook..



trazy.com