Klook.com

Thursday, March 7, 2019

TXT's Soobin and BTOB's Lee Minhyuk look similar

I'm a fan of BTOB, and I heard that TXT made their debut on the 4th so I checked out their pictures and noticed that one of their members, Soobin, look like Minhyuk.. They only look alike at some moment!

TXT's Soobin (This picture was taken in 2019, he's 20 y.o by then)

BTOB's Minhyuk (This picture was taken in 2019, he's 30 y.o by then)


TXT's Soobin (This picture was taken in 2019, he's 20 y.o by then)

BTOB's Minhyuk (This picture was taken in 2016)


TXT's Soobin (This gif was taken in 2019, he's 20 y.o by then)

I think they look quite alike, what do you guys think?
Ah, and let me promote BTOB's Minhyuk while I'm at it~

I can't believe he's already 30 years old with this visual..


He's currently serving in the military service~

[+253][-8]

1. [+72][-1] Both of them are really handsome..ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+67][-1] Now that I'm looking at their pictures side by side, they really do look similar..ㅋㅋㅋ Minhyuk looks a little bit matured, though..

3. [+64][-1] Minhyuk is already at that age..? That's crazy.. I remember seeing him in Gayo Daejeon last year and I thought he was still in his mid 20s..ㅋㅋㅋ Whoa, I didn't even know he's in military service..

4. [+21][-0] Anyway, Lee Minhyuk has a baby face..

5. [+18][-0] I would believe it if someone told me they were twins or actual siblings..

6. [+12][-0] Well, some people see the resemblance and some don't>< But I kinda see Minhyuk's younger self in Soobin..ㅋㅋ I personally think they look similar, sometimes they don't but sometimes they do.. That's really surprising..

7. [+9][-1] I think he looks like the mixture of Lee Minhyuk and Ahn Jaehyun.. His lips look exactly like Minhyuk's, but his eyes resemble Ahn Jaehyun's.. He's so freaking handsome..

8. [+8][-0] I would believe it if someone told me they were siblings..

9. [+8][-0] They look similar in my eyesㅎㅎ By similar, I don't mean they look alike.. They kind of have the same vibes, I guess..

10. [+7][-0] The thing that surprised me the most from the whole post is the fact that Minhyuk is already 30 years old..
trazy.com