Klook.com

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Produce 48 Miyu Takeuchi starts following Mystic Ent. on Instagram

This is almost like an official statement..


-Oh.. Seems like she's joining Mystic Ent.. I think the company suits her really well..

-Hul.. I'm looking forward to it..

-She somehow suits the image of the company really well..

-Please don't tell me she's going to debut in a girl group.. I hope she debuts as a solo singer..

-She may not be the greatest singer ever, but I personally think she's really charming..

-First of all, Mystic Ent. doesn't produce idols. That's why I think she's going to debut as a solo singer..

-I wish her all the best!!

-Isn't Mystic Ent. popular for not taking care of their artists..?

-Crazy..ㅋㅋㅋ I really like her cover of Dean's Instagram..

-Has she graduated from her group..?

-Mystic Ent. is signed under SM, I think she's going to have some collaborations with SM's artists if she's really joining the company..

-But why Mystic..ㅠㅠ

-She's a really smart woman, I'm sure she can handle things really well..

-I'm not a fan, but I really hate seeing people hate on her for no clear reasons.. I hope things will turn out well for her..

-Mystic Ent. is a really bad company, though..

trazy.com