Klook.com

Friday, March 8, 2019

The styling of an idol group that stressed their members, even a member had a nose bleed because of it

is the styling of Got7 (JYP Ent.)'s Stop Stop It era..

The only thing that needs to be fixed from JYP Ent is
Their futuristic or alien concept..

It's the concept that both fans and the artists really hate!!

Jackson even expressed how grateful he was for the fans who started to like him at that era..

'During Stop Stop It era, my hair looked like a plant.. I'm so grateful for those who like me even when I looked like that!! It means that you guys like me for my heart..! And that lasts forever!'

He called the fans who started stanning him since Stop Stop it as Real Love
Even Got7's members don't understand why there are some fans who started liking them at that era..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

'You're going to have a comeback with Stop Stop It. You shouldn't have cut your hair back then. And the suspenders were a little bit too much as well. I think it's actually better to not have any comebacks at all'

Bambam even said that it's better to not have any comebacks..
Bambam was really stressed with his hairstyle that he even had a nose bleed because of it..

Watch the full video here




This is my favorite fancam of Stop Stop It.
The song and the choreography are really good, it's a shame that they chose that type of styling for this eraㅠㅠㅠ

This is probably how the song was going to be like if they didn't go with futuristic concept..
(A fan with blessed hands edited Stop Stop It teaser with Look teaser)

CDGsd
I mean, they're this handsome!!

I don't know how to end this post so..
Please check out Got7's newest unit, JUS2!


-This is the song that non-fans really like, though..ㅋㅋㅋ I really like the song, I had no idea this was the concept they came up with for that song.. 

-Hul.. He even had a nose bleed because of it..?ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, the song sounds really nice..

-Hul.. I remember discovering this song and checked out the M/V since it sounds really great, but I was taken aback to see their outfits.. But still, I really like Stop Stop It era..

-I'm not their fan, but this is my one and only favorite song of Got7..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I freaking love Stop Stop It..ㅠ I also love the M/V, even though I'm not a fan..ㅋㅋㅋ I really like the song, I still listen to it!

-This is my favorite song of Got7, though..ㅋㅋㅋ It's okay guys, you can just watch the dance practice video..

-The whole album for this comeback is a bop..

-The song and the choreography are really great, though.. The stylists are seriously no joke..

-He said his hair looked like a plant..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really like the song, though..

-I can't bring myself to watch the M/V.. I'm sorry, boysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This song sounds really greatㅋㅋ I believe they still would gain a huge fame if they had came up with this song at this generation..

-I can imagine Jackson's voice when he said that.. 'And that lasts forever!!'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really like the song, I had no idea this was the concept that they came up with back then..

-I'm one of those people who started stanning them since this erqa..
trazy.com