Klook.com

Friday, March 8, 2019

Wait a second.. What happened to NCT Dream's stylists..?

Is Jeno wearing a gold necklace..?
What's up with Renjun's shirt..?


-Seriously, though.. What's wrong with his shirt.. Is he a mafia or what..

-Maybe it's the fashion trend in Manila..? 

-The stylists are really into those weird flower-print shirts these days.. And Chenle wore the shirt that Jeno wore to a concert but in different color..

-Guys, forget about the outfits and pay attention to Jaemin's eyebrows..

-Renjun looks like a mafia in a dark alley.. Why are they being so cruel to my fairy lately..

-What's that on Jeno's neck... Seriously, though.. Why are they doing this..

-The outfits make them look really scary.. When they're actually very sweet and cheerful in real life..

-I bet those outfits are really expensive.. Which brand are these outfits from..?

-Seems like the stylists got inspiration from the movie 'The Thieves'..

-Am I the only one who finds it funny..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They look like loan sharks asking you to give their money back..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I focused on their faces way too much that I didn't even notice Jeno had a gold necklace on..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is seriously so funny..

-But their handsome faces covered it all up!!

-I'm seriously going to fight the stylists..

-That took me by surprise....

-Renjun's shirt.....


trazy.com