Klook.com

Friday, March 8, 2019

Jessica with 5:5 parted hairstyle









-She gives off Krystal's vibes with that hairstyle..

-I have never thought she looked like Krystal, but these pictures make me realize the strong resemblance between the two of them..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hmm.. I'm not a really big fan of that hairstyle.. It makes her forehead looks wide and her face looks longer than it actually is. I like her usual hairstyle so much better.

-She really does look like Krystal in the last pictureㅋㅋㅋ

-Her hair got me questioning a lot of things, but I still have to admit that she looks so f*cking gorgeous..

-Both Jessica and Krystal look really beautiful with 5:5 parted hairstyle.. I'm so jealous of them..

-Look at her skin..

-She looks fine, though..? She suits that hairstyle really well..

-She needs to add some volume on her hair..

-Look at how she manages to look beautiful with that hairstyleㄷㄷ 

-I have seen her in person before, and she really does look gorgeous..

-Well, this is not her best hairstyle..ㅜㅜ

-She's really beautiful..

-I think Jessica has this elegant or classy vibes in her.. She also has a really amazing fashion sense..

trazy.com