Klook.com

Friday, March 8, 2019

The idol who everyone thought has always been thin, but is actually not

Mamamoo's Moonbyul, who everyone thought has always been that slim..

Before diet

After diet






I got really curious so I looked it up and found out that she went on a really strict diet and lost 11kg in a month. 
It is also said that she once was eliminated from a debut-line-up because of her weight before.

Her meal everyday was:
Breakfast -> 2 sweet potatoes + a glass of milk
Lunch -> Cereal diet or egg
Dinner -> 2 sweet potatoes

She would wear sweat suits whenever she practices.
She didn't even hang out with any of her friends during her diet.


-She's really amazing..

-Hul.. I've always thought she has always been that thin, though.. She motivates me to start my diet..

-Can someone tell me how tall is she..? She's currently my biggest motivation to start my diet..

-Look at her waist..ㄷㄷ

-Oh my goodness.. Losing 11kg in just a month..? Being an idol must be a really tiring job..ㅠㅠ

-Seems like she's really great at maintaining her body.. I have never seen her with any extra weight during Mamamoo's promotions..

-It's amazing how she manages to maintain her body all this time..

-Whoa.. Losing 11kg in just a month..

-She's only 163cm tall..?? She looks really tall, though..

-She's really amazing.. I have never seen her with any extra weight during her whole career..

-Hul.. Our Moonbyul is really cool..

-Whoa.. It must be really hard to maintain her body, but she manages to do that. She's really amazing..

-She looks really cute in the first pictureㅋㅋㅋ

-So she just did the diet for a month..??

-It's my first time seeing her and I have to admit that she looks really beautiful in the last picture..
trazy.com