Klook.com

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

, , , ,

The two top male idols that I want to make cry

Whoa.. Do you agree?

내기준 울리고싶은 남돌 탑 투 | 인스티즈


-I already predicted to see them in this post..

-Agree.. Both of them look so beautiful when they cry..

-Agree.. These cuties..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I already have those gifs in my gallery but I just can't help it and save them again..

-For me, it's Dokyeom..ㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so cute how the tip of Jungkook's nose turns red when he cries..

-Hoon Ji..ㅠㅠ Both of them cry in a such beautiful way..

-Our Kookie looks way too beautiful when he cries..ㅠㅠ

-How could you still manage to look beautiful even when you cry, Jungkook-ah?ㅠㅠ

-Jungkook looks so gorgeous when he cries.. Somehow looks innocent as well..

-For me, it's Im Siwan..

-Told y'all he's just a baby..ㅠㅠ A 15 years old baby!!ㅠㅠ

-Seems like they have stars stored inside their eyes.. Look at how they sparkle so prettily.. 
trazy.com