Klook.com

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

, ,

'There are too much girl groups in South Korea..'



-It took me a while to understand this joke..

-That's the glove that Thanos has in Infinity War.. Maybe this contains some spoiler..?

-I was wondering what it was then I noticed the glove..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. I seriously thought the girl in the picture was Kim Taehee..

-I know nothing since I haven't watched Infinity War..

-I don't know what it means but Seo Jisoo looks so freaking gorgeous..

-She could be the top female idol just by snapping her fingers..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'I'm gonna get rid of 'em all!!!!'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Does anyone know where to buy that Thanos glove..? I'm thinking about giving it as a gift to my younger brother..

-All there's left to do for her is just to snap her fingers..

-Whoa.. I thought she was Jiyeon but turns out she's Seo Jisoo.. I can see a little bit of Kim Taehee in her..

-Did she receive that from a fan?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Jisoo..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at her gaze..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com