Klook.com

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

, ,

The female idol who's famous even among idols lately

Lovelyz's Lee Mijoo

최근 아이돌들 사이에서 유명하다는 여돌 | 인스티즈

She's very well-known for her unique pose on her way to Music Bank
She even revealed that there are some people who come up to her to say that they enjoy seeing her poses on her way to Music Bankㅋㅋ

This is what her fans asked her to do

The poses that could put super models in shame

최근 아이돌들 사이에서 유명하다는 여돌 | 인스티즈
최근 아이돌들 사이에서 유명하다는 여돌 | 인스티즈
But in the end, the pictures come out really well..


-Whoa.. Look at the last picture..ㄷㄷ

-Lee Mijoo's craziness..ㅋㅋㅋ I wonder how did she manage to hide it all during her early debut daysㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so pretty and charming!!

-Mijoo-ya, marry me..

-Hul.. I thought the last picture was taken by some fansites, but it's actually a press-taken picture!!

-Oh.. She's so unbelievably beautiful..

-Lee Mijoo..ㅠㅠ I like you so much..ㅠㅠ

-Lee Mijoo is seriously so hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If you watch the video, you'll hear some reporters looking for Mijooㅜㅜ

-Lee Mijoo is so freaking pretty.. Mijoo Unnie, you can have me..ㅠㅠ

-She's such a Goddess..ㅠㅠ

-Lee Mijoo is literally the best, I love her so muchㅠㅠ

-I think my heart just stopped beating..<3

-Whoa.. The last picture is driving me crazy..
trazy.com