Klook.com

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

, , ,

The members that confuse you when you first get to know Red Velvet

레드벨벳 처음 알게 되면 은근히 헷갈리는 것 | 인스티즈
Irene and Seulgi

I had a hard time telling them apart at first

They somehow look similar..


-When I first know Red Velvet, I couldn't tell the members apart except for Joy and Irene.. But now that I look at them, they all look different..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-For me, it's Wendy and Irene..!

-Me too, I used to use their hair color to tell them apart.. And then I remember memorizing Irene's face the first out of all the other members..

-Hul.. For me, it's Joy and Yeri..ㅋㅋㅋ

-When I first saw their teaser pictures, they all looked the same to me so I used their hair color to tell them apart..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I used their hair color to memorize them during Happiness era, but then they all dyed their hair to the same color for Ice Cream Cake era and I still remember how shocked I was back then..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can tell them apart now but they all still look the same to me..

-I used to get confused between Joy and Kim Yoojung..ㅋㅋㅋ

-When I first know them, I thought they all look similar except for Joyㅋㅋ But after watching several of their stage, I can easily tell them apart..

-I couldn't tell any of them apart during Happiness era..ㅋㅋㅋ I wonder why.. They're all beautiful and charming in their own way though..ㅠㅠ

-I use their eyelids to tell them apart.. If I think it's Seulgi but then I notice she has double eyelids, it means that she's Irene..
trazy.com