Klook.com

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

,

Who do you think is the charge of visual in this group?

Just consider that you know nothing about the members, who do you think is the charge of being the visual in this group?

1. Shuhua

2. Minnie

3. Soyeon
딱 봤을때 아이들 비주얼멤 누구같아 (짤ㅇ) | 인스티즈

4. Soojin

5. Yu Qi

6. Miyeon


-Miyeon, but Soojin has tons of charms..ㅠㅠ

-Minnie..ㅜㅜ I personally think she's the prettiest member in the group, but people rarely talk about her..

-Shuhua and Minnie! I wish Shuhua had more part in their debut song..ㅜㅜ

-Minnie, but to be honest.. All of the members are beautiful..

-I think it's either Shuhua or Yu Qi..

-Minnie and Miyeon!! They're totally the type of girls that I really like!

-I can't choose between Shuhua or Miyeon.. But Miyeon somehow looks like the leader of the group, and also the oldest one, that takes a good care of the younger members and has a great leadership.. So it's probably Shuhua..?

-It's my first time seeing these girls.. I'm guessing it's either Shuhua or Minnie..

-Shuhua and Minnie are the prettiest ones in the group..

-Minnie is so pretty..

-Shuhua and Miyeon..

-They're all beautiful but if I really had to choose then it's going to be Minnie..

-Yu Qiㅠㅠㅠ She's so freaking pretty..
trazy.com