Klook.com

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

,

The class of Cube's rookie girlgroup's visual

Let's start from the King-God-General-Soyeon, the leader of the group. 

-Ranked in the top 20 in Produce 101
-Trended the sentences 'Judging from the talent, I'm the Unnie here' in Unpretty Rapstar

People might think that she's all fierce and tough because of her image in Unpretty Rapstar, but actually..

'I'm not as scary as you think'

She's actually a cutie baby that was born in 1998
(The way she talks is seriously so adorable)

And the visual that shocks me..

????

Can you believe this is a visual of a rookie idol..?ㅋ

I don't know much about you, but you should be mine..
-Shuhua

Cutie Yu Qi..
I can already hear the sound of her fandom being filled with fanboys..

I really want to upload pictures of each members but the mobile version of Pann sucks.. ㅠㅠ

The conclusion is: Join (G)I-DLE's fandom!

[+375][-216]

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.06 20:11 신고하기
But they're not the type of idols who would hit big just because of their looks, but I admit that they look very attractive and mysteriously charmingㅋㅋㅋㅋ Somehow similar to Jennie and Seulgi's auras..
96
46
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.06 19:45 신고하기
It's my first time stanning female idols.. Shuhua is so pretty, and so are Minnie, Yu Qi and the rest of the members but.. Soojin is so f*cking beautiful, I like her so much,,
81
36
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.06 19:54 신고하기
The current situation of my phone's galleryㅋㅋㅋㅋ
30
10
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.07 00:54 신고하기
What's fascinating is the fact that they have 3 foreign members in the group but when I first saw them, I thought they were all Koreans.. Foreigners like Chinese members or Thai members in idol groups are usually very easy to be told apart but the foreign members in this group somehow look more Korean than the actual Korean onesㅋㅋㅋ
24
2
trazy.com