Klook.com

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

, ,

The transformation of Do Kyungsoo's hair is so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

I was scrolling through his pictures from his debut era and the feels were just so real, that's why I decided to post this. 

His hair was this long during Ko Ko Bop era


And one day, he performed on stage with a cap on.. He looked so f*cking sexy, I seriously thought I was going insane that day..

And it turns out that, ta-dah.. He shaved his hair because he was shooting for a movie, Swing Kids, at that time. He plays a role of a soldier in the movie, and that's why he had to shave his hair. He still managed to look all squishy and cute even when he had his hair shavedㅜㅜ


After the shooting ended, he decided to grow out his hair. It can be seen by how his hair getting longer in the concert, the color also changed from grey to black..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


And did you see his hair in the latest concert? I'm dying.. He's so cuteㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ


Please show a lot of interest on his movie and drama that's going to be released real soon, Swing Kids and Dear Husband of 100 Days! 
Here's a picture of Do Kyungsoo wearing something like.. A royal robe?

[+647][-167]

ㅇ |2018.05.06 17:30 신고하기
Kyungsoo looks good no matter with any kind of hairstyle.. I'm really looking forward towards his historical dramaㅠㅠ
132
9
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.06 17:04 신고하기
Pro-Idol Do Kyungsooㅠㅠ
127
12
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.06 17:37 신고하기
He rocks any kind of hairstyle because he's handsome.. His facial features looked so much more distinctive when he shaved his hair, it was so freaking unbelievable..
116
8
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.06 17:54 신고하기
I might be biased (because I don't know much idols) but.. You know how idols never really shave their heads unless when they're going to serve in the military service, right? I have never seen any idols who look as good as D.O with shaved head.. He has a beautiful head-shape, and I often see him in movies that I sometimes forgot that he's an idolㅋㅋ
48
2
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.06 17:11 신고하기
Do Kyungsoo is such a cutie..
30
1
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.06 17:57 신고하기
I'm a little bit sad to think that we can't see his cutie and round head anymore, but the thought of Kyungsoo's long hair makes my heart fluttersㅎ.ㅎ♡ But still, though.. I will never forget bald Kyungsoo.. That hairstyle made his cuteness upgraded to one level ahead..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
27
1
ㅇ |2018.05.06 20:06 신고하기
He's so handsome.............
24
1
trazy.com