Klook.com

Thursday, January 4, 2018

, , ,

Yeontan, the puppy that BTS' V raises

Yeontan was first seen in the VApp that was broadcasted on Jin's birthday.

Fans went crazy when V suddenly popped up behind the door while holding a puppy, they were wondering about the identity of the cute little creature.

방탄소년단 뷔가 키우는 강아지 연탄이 | 인스티즈

Fans are going insane because of how cute it is..

방탄소년단 뷔가 키우는 강아지 연탄이 | 인스티즈

And a few days after that, V introduced his new family member (Its name is Yeontan) through Twitter. It responds when V calls him, 'Tan-ah~~'ㅠㅠㅠ

방탄소년단 뷔가 키우는 강아지 연탄이 | 인스티즈
'Did you call me?'

방탄소년단 뷔가 키우는 강아지 연탄이 | 인스티즈
방탄소년단 뷔가 키우는 강아지 연탄이 | 인스티즈
방탄소년단 뷔가 키우는 강아지 연탄이 | 인스티즈
Some cute gifs of Yeontan following wherever V goesㅠㅠ

방탄소년단 뷔가 키우는 강아지 연탄이 | 인스티즈
방탄소년단 뷔가 키우는 강아지 연탄이 | 인스티즈

Fans' hearts are melting because of the another tweet that V posted.. Tan seriously looks cute in that gif.. Look at how he runs after V's handㅠㅠ I'm dying because of its cuteness..ㅠㅠ

방탄소년단 뷔가 키우는 강아지 연탄이 | 인스티즈
I'll end this post with an edited picture of Yeontan wearing a vacation outfit.
Ah right, Yeontan is a Black and Tan Pomeranian!


-Ah... So cute..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh, Tan is so cute..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Yeontan has that 'angry' eyebrows on its face..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Its name is Tan..ㅠㅠ Even the name is so cute..ㅠㅠ 

-My heart..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Our cutie, Tanie..ㅠㅠ I wish I could be re-born as Yeontan in my next life..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. It's so freaking cute..ㅠㅠ

-Tan-ah..ㅠㅠ It's so cute its driving me crazy..ㅠㅠㅠ Our Tanie..ㅠㅠ

-Ah..ㅠㅠ Yeontan is very very very very very very cute..ㅠㅠ

-So cute..ㅠㅠ V, please keep us updated with Yeontan through Twitter..ㅠㅠ

-I think I might go crazy because of how cute Yeontan is..ㅠㅠ I hope V will upload tons of pictures of Tan on Twitter..ㅠㅠ

-Yeontan looks like Jungkook in the last edited picture..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at its tail..ㅠㅠ So cute..ㅠㅠ

-Tan-ah, I got a heart attack because of you..ㅠㅠ Please live for a long time, happily with Taehyung..ㅠㅠ

-Tan-ah..ㅠㅠ You're the cutest puppy out of all the cutest puppies in this world..ㅠㅠ

-It's so cute how Yeontan trips over its own foot..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks just exactly like its owner..ㅋㅋ
trazy.com