Klook.com

Thursday, January 4, 2018

,

A big group that's finally making their comeback after 1 year and 4 months

is Infinite.

Fans are starting to get tired of waiting, but finally they're making their comeback soon.


The concept they're going with this time is 'Dark'..! (They're always going with dark concepts, though..)

They're going to have a comeback with song titled 'Tell Me'
TOP SPEED is going to be released on January 8th, I hope it hits big..

Please support Infinite a lot!


-I can't wait for January 8th!ㅠㅠ

-Please show some support for Infinite..ㅠㅠ

-I'm looking forward to it..

-The song sounds so freaking great..ㅠㅠ I don't need to listen to it to know how great it sounds..ㅠㅠ

-I'm very very happy right now..ㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh, it has been so long..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. After 1 year and 4 months.. Fighting!!

-Infinite is finally having a comeback!! I've waited for like.. forever.. for this!!ㅠㅠ

-I've been waiting for so long for their comeback..ㅠㅠ

-You can always trust Infinite when it comes to music..

-I can't express how happy I am right now..ㅠㅠ I can't wait for next week, I can't wait to listen to the whole album!ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I'm looking forward to it!

-I'm rooting for you, Infinite!

-Infinite, let's be happy!

-Oh yeah!! I'm going to put their songs on repeat once they're released!

-Infinite never disappoints.. Their songs are always in high-qualities..

-Let's go, Infinite!!
trazy.com