Klook.com

Thursday, January 4, 2018

, ,

The reason why fans shouldn't be throwing pick up lines to their idols at fansign.6kies

Fansign at Goyang City
Fan: Oppa, I'm under anaesthesia.. (In Korean: Ma-chwi, sounds like the word 'Much') 
KSH; Why? Where did you get anaesthetized? 
Fan: I love you so much!!
KSH: Hehe.. I shouldn't fall for that again next time..

Fansign at Dongdaemun
Fan: Oppa, I'm still under anaesthesia..
KSH: I love you so much??

Fansign at Hanam
Fan: Oppa..
KSH: Wake up (from the anaesthesia)!!

He remembers it all..ㅋㅋㅋ

Hasil gambar untuk 팬싸에서 가수한테 드립치면 안되는 이유
Hasil gambar untuk 팬싸에서 가수한테 드립치면 안되는 이유
Sechs Kies' Kang Sunghoon


-He's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought the post was about Ukiss since the title says 6kies.. (6 = Yook, and Ukiss in Korean is written as Yoo-Ki-Seu)ㅠㅠ

-For me, my bias told me my humor sense was too high for him so he asked me to match my humor sense with his next time..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. He really looks like a fairy in those pictures..

-Whoa.. He has a good memory..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Lmao, he told her to wake up...ㅋㅋㅋ

-As expected from a pro-idol..ㅋㅋㅋ He's literally the best..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He has a really beautiful smile..

-Whoa.. He's really handsome. He looks so much younger than his actual age..

-Both the fan and Kang Sunghoon himself are so cute..ㅋㅋ

-Who would believe that he's 39 years old when he looks like that..

-Fairy..ㅠㅠ He was born to be an idol..ㅠㅠ

-He has a precious smile..ㅠㅠ The type of smile that unconsciously makes you feel happy just by looking at it..

-He's so cute, and oh Gosh.. So handsome!!

-Aw... That's so sweet!

-Hoonie Hoonie..ㅠㅠ You're such a cutie..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com