Klook.com

Thursday, December 21, 2017

,

The recent whereabouts of Gong Yoo who's soon going to turn 40

TvEHI
Jlwqt
He has a baby face..


-So handsome.. The love of my life.. He's mine..

-He actually looks like his age, but he indeed looks very handsome..

-He looks like his age, but he doesn't give off the 'Ajusshi' vibes.. That's actually kinda cool..

-Gong Yoo looks cooler and cooler as he ages.. That's strange..

-He's going to turn 40 soon..? Perfect..

-He's handsome..ㅋㅋ But what's up with his hair..ㅋㅋ

-Koreans and their age system.. He's only 38..

-I thought he was already over 40..

-He doesn't look like someone in his 40s.. He looks like he's 30 something but one thing I can clearly say is that he doesn't have that 'Ajusshi' vibes like the usual men his age..

-Oppa, marry meㅠㅠ

-Why are there no men in their 40s who look like this around me.. They all look old..

-He takes a good care of himself.. So cool..

-This is crazy.. He's so freaking handsome..

-I wouldn't say that he has a baby face but.. He's indeed very very handsome..

-That picture of him in suit is literally driving me crazy.. He looks freaking cool..

-He actually looks so cute with bangs..

-His eye color is so much lighter than I thought.. His eyes are beautiful..

-He ages in a very cool way..
trazy.com