Klook.com

Thursday, December 21, 2017

The emoticon that confuses people with its mouth/nose

^.^ 

I seriously thought the dot was the nose, but turns out a lot of people think it's the mouthㅋㅋ


-That's obviously the mouth..

-Is that the mouth??

-Hul.. I thought that was the nose, I've always thought that way all this time..

-Isn't that the nose??

-For me, it's the nose..ㅋㅋㅋ How could they use a dot to represent mouth? Different case with ^0^ or ^-^, then the '0' and the '-' in those emoticons are the mouths..

-How could you see that as the nose?

-Of course it's the mouth..

-How is that even a nose, you guysㅋㅋㅋ

-I've never thought that dot as the mouth..

-Of course, it's the mouth.. In this emoticon ^-^, the '-' is the nose but in this ^.^, the dot is the mouth..

-Mouth;; If it was the nose then it would have two holes like this ^..^

-I thought that was the mouth???!

-I bet most people think that's the mouth..

-Isn't that the mouth? Don't you think it's a little bit too far below for a nose..?

-How is that even a nose? I can't understand..

-I thought that was the nose, because it's way too small for a mouth..

-Mouth, with no doubt.. It's my first time hearing people thinking it's the nose..

-It's the nose if the emoticon was something like this -> ^,.^ or ^..^

-The problem here is not the position of the dot.. Just, why would that be a nose????ㅋㅋㅋ If it was a nose then how would you know what kind of expression is the emoticon displaying there?ㅋㅋㅋ Expressions are expressed by eyes and mouths, not nose..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com