Klook.com

Saturday, October 21, 2017

,

The weirdest MV of Red Velvet's


The camera only shoots from one angle, the only thing that changes is the backgroundㅋㅋ;;
I know it's just a song for SM Station, but still..


-The director of this MV is Shindong..

-This MV is indeed very weird..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I knew it would be this MV.. I was like 'What the heck..' when I first watched the MV..

-They must've shot this MV really quick..

-Red Velvet participated twice in SM Station?? I know Would U, but not this one..

-I wonder how much money they invested on this MV..

-Oh..? I like this MV, though.. It looks fascinatingㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm not a big fan of this MV... I just watched this MV to see Joyㅎㅎㅎ

-I like this MV because of Red Velvet.. and also the animationㅎㅎㅎ

-The MV that made me think like, 'I hope they would stop hiring Shindong to direct MVs..'

-I have this urge to fast forward the whole MV..

-I personally think the MV is very unique and nice..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I like it..ㅋㅋㅋ The concept is very unique and it also suit the concept of the song very well..

-Seulgi is so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at how Joy tries to flirt..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I like this MV..

-I like this MV because I can see them in milliseconds... And also because of the cute animationsㅋㅋㅋ

-Why.. It's a nice MV..
trazy.com