Klook.com

Saturday, October 21, 2017

, ,

SNSD's song that got bad reviews from netizens

It's this song, don't you think so..

For I Got A Boy, at least some people say that the song is quite fine once you're used to it..
But not with this song, it didn't even get mentioned a lot in the public when it was first released..

The lyrics are too cheesy..


-'The entire world is focusing on us!!'

-I know right, it's the lyrics.. The other things about this comeback were perfect though.. The song, the outfits, the stages..

-'Number one, Athena who gives wisdom, check this out!'

-I agree.. I like all of SNSD's songs, this is the only song that I have never listened until the very end..

-I was very surprised when the song was first released.. The drastic change was very shocking, their previous songs were actually fine, though..

-I guess I'm the only one who likes this song.. Everyone around me always complain about how cheesy it sounds..

-The outfits were beautiful, and the concept was really coolㅠㅠㅠ

-The only reason I listened to this song was just because it's SNSD..

-The song is fine, it's just the lyrics... The lyrics...ㄷㄷㄷ

-Everything about this era was perfect except for the lyrics..

-I only listen to the English version of the song, I've never listened to the Korean one..

-I freaking love this songㅠㅠㅠ My favorite song..ㅠㅠ

-I like this song, though..ㅠㅠ I think it's better than Mr Mr..

-I like this song~~ And also the lyrics..

-I like this song because there are not a lot of girl groups who have done concepts like this..

-The song is actually good, but it's just the lyrics.. They're too cringy..

-My friend, who is a big fan of SNSD, gets mad whenever I talk about this songㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com