Klook.com

Saturday, October 21, 2017

, ,

Taemin's brother who doesn't look like Taemin.jpg

Taemin's brother
NxIbo
xIsqX
NtfEY
DyvWR

Taemin
ZIXIu
iBxUv
cRdSa
SZFFL
QsGtD
xBqdP
ytbmH

They're siblings but they look nothing alike..


-I wouldn't know he's Taemin's brother if it wasn't stated in the post.. They don't look alike at all..

-I mean, siblings don't always have to look similar..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Their noses are kind of similar..

-Whoa, maybe one of them takes after their mother and the other one takes after their father..?

-But both of them are very handsome..^^

-He looks like the type of men who are popular among women.. Not only handsome, but he also has a really nice fashion sense..

-It's just the eyes.. They have the exactly same nose and lips..

-Taemin's brother is very handsome..

-They look nothing alike but I have to admit that his brother is very good-looking..

-Their parents must be very happy to have two good-looking sons like them..

-The same goes for me.. I look nothing like my douche bag older brother..

-Am I the only one who can see the similarity between them..?

-They don't look similar, but also look similar at the same time..

-Is that his older brother?? He looks very young..

-I went to the concert and saw his brother, I thought he was an unpopular idol.. Turns out he's Taemin's older brotherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. I didn't know he has an older brother..

-I've been a fan of Taemin for nearly 10 years and it's my first time seeing his brother..

-Is his brother also a celebrity??
trazy.com