Klook.com

Sunday, July 23, 2017

,

The reason why Yoo Seonho is called 'Class of '16'

He has a really strong facial bones which makes him look manly.
That's why he often looks way more mature than his actual age.

Especially from this angle, it makes his jaw line is clearly seen.
He looks very mature and so f*cking handsome..

That legendary stage of Open Up in MCountdown

It's really obvious that he likes when his face gets shot from this angleㅋㅋㅋ
Ah, he's such a cutieㅋㅋㅋ
He still has some cheeks fat because he's only 16 years old.. I'm really curious about how much more handsome will he get once he grows up later..

I'll end this post with my favorite joke about himㅋㅋㅋ
The conclusion is: Yoo Seonho is f*cking handsome. That's all.

[+76][-1]

1. [+7][-0] He's in class of 16..

2. [+3][-0] The last picture makes me forget about the point of the postㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2][-0] He's so freaking handsome..

4. [+1][-0] How is he still 16 years old..? It doesn't make sense..

5. [+1][-0] He might look more mature than his actual age, but he actually acts like a kid in real lifeㅋㅋㅋ So cute.. I hope he will grow up really fast, so that I can fall deeper into himㅋㅋ


trazy.com