Klook.com

Sunday, July 23, 2017

, ,

The female idol whose visual is acknowledged by Lee Hyori (and Hong Seokcheon)

Lee Hyori: I check out all of the new singers who just debuted, and I also check out all the female idols who get labeled as 'The Next Lee Hyori'

Lee Hyori: Twice's Tzuyu? She's really beautiful..이효리가 인정하는 요즘 가장 예쁜 아이돌 ㄷㄷ | 인스티즈

이효리가 인정하는 요즘 가장 예쁜 아이돌 ㄷㄷ | 인스티즈
Caption: All of female celebrities look similar in Hong Seokcheon's eyes. But recently, the most beautiful celebrity in his eyes is Tzuyu. It's his first time admiring a female celebrity in the 20 years of his career as a celebrity.

이효리가 인정하는 요즘 가장 예쁜 아이돌 ㄷㄷ | 인스티즈


-She looks beautiful in my eyes now that Lee Hyori mentioned it..

-I bet she looks even more beautiful in person.. 

-Tzuyu is indeed very pretty.. No need to explain about her visuals anymore..

-Tzuyu is very cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-I've seen her in person and I swear I have never seen someone as beautiful as her in 20 years of my life.. 

-Our fairy, Tzuyu..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She's very beautiful.. Her face is small and she has a really sharp facial features.. And on top of that, she's also very slim and tall..

-Tzuyu's facial features look very fancy and glamorous..

-Tzuyu is a Goddess..ㅠㅠ

-She looks like the mixture of Kyulkyung and Jennie..

-I started to realize how beautiful she is after watching their M/V for TT..

-She's not just beautiful, but also has a really nice personality..

-I want to meet her in person..ㅠㅠ

-She indeed looks very beautiful and classy.. 

-Sometimes, I doubt if she's really a human because she's just too beautiful to be real..

-Tzuyu-ya.. Our beautiful Tzuyuㅠㅠ

-She still has some baby vibes in her now.. I bet she's going to transform into a Goddess once she grows older!
trazy.com